Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Twoonie Tuesday

So KFC has this Twoonie Tuesday promo, Steven & I were driving home from somewhere (I can't remember where) and we were hungry (this was awhile ago). This the only back story that you require:

Steven: let's go to KFC, they have that special
me: okay, I'm hungry. Let's just get something to eat.
Drive thru speaker: mumble, mumble, how can I help you?
Steven: we'll get the 2 of the twoonie specials
DTS: mumble, mumble, that's the twoonie Tuesday special
Steven: yes, we'll get two of those
DTS: That's the Twoonie Tuesday Special, sir. (note, it's not in the form of a question but a statement)
Steven: (getting angry) Yes. We'll HAVE 2 TWOONIE SPECIALS
DTS: That's the Twoonie Tuesday Special, sir.
Steven: YES....
DTS: Sir, it's Wednesday.
me: fuuuuuuuck....

mwahahahaha. We're such morons but to this day, we laugh every time we drive past KFC.

No comments:

Lilypie