Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You....

Holy crap. NEVER park in front of our house.

Around 830pm, I was downstairs on the computer and Steven was in the living room watching TV. I heard this squeal and then the hugest, loudest bang ever. I knew there was an accident but I didn't know what.


The white car smoked thru the intersection, hit the maroon van that was parked in front of the house and when I got up there, the driver and the passenger were hauling ass up the road and down an alley. The neighbors jumped into their truck and chased them down. Steven called 911. I'm not sure how or who brought him back but the driver showed up and started talking on our phone to 911. He was saying that his brakes failed. BULLSHIT. He had to have been flying thru the intersection to cause that much damage. And another fellow was driving earlier and almost got hit by him and said easily this kid was doing 100 kms down that straight stretch in front of our house. I guess that fellow said to his wife that they were going to get into an accident and right after that they heard the loud crash.


I'm surprised no-one (besides the people in that white car) were injured. I mean, there's always someone walking around out in this neighborhood. I'm not sure who the passenger is because only the driver came back and I don't even know for sure if he is, but he says he is. I think the police are still in front of the house.


I took my blood pressure after we came in the house. 138/96. Apparently this is way too much excitement for me & The Piglet.

I wish I could send you the little movie I took.. Just like an episode of Cops.

So, yeh... this is what happens in my neighborhood when I'm at home. Nothing like livin' in the hood. AND I think the car may be stolen because it didn't actually have any plates on it.

Ghetto, much?

Look how close it is to our house, that's the railing on my front step.


No comments:

Lilypie