Friday, June 22, 2007

It's Friday!!!

Yeah, Friday, like it matters to me what day of the week it is. I'm just lucky that I remember what day it is.

My blood pressure readings have been getting higher and the nurse seems to think that this is normal for this time. I don't know, this time as in getting closer to delivery? And since my bp gets high when I'm stressed, upset or exert myself; how high is it going to get when I'm giving birth? Am I going to have a stroke? I was thinking about this last night as I was falling asleep. I don't see my dr until the end of next week so maybe I'll ask the nurse tomorrow. (they are scheduled to visit me tomorrow)

Have I mentioned that I love, love LOVE to feel The Piglet moving? I mean, sure sometimes it's super uncomfortable or even painful but it's the coolest feeling in the world. And especially now, my Buddha belly moves, it's like ... I don't even know how to describe it. And last night, I'm pretty sure he kicked me in the ribs. Took my breath away. I've been trying to capture the movements on film but I can't seem to get it right. I think it's the angle. I'll get one of my sisters to help me next week.

I went to the lab yesterday and I swear to gosh I thought I was going to pass out. It was so fricking hot in there. Usually it's nice and cold and I was really looking forward to sitting and waiting in their a/c but gah, it was horrible. I was even thinking about going to sit at the mall because it was so hot out but I just didn't have the energy. Instead I came home, took my readings and took a nap. A long nap. I love napping.

No comments:

Lilypie