Monday, June 11, 2007

A little of this & that...

Had my ultrasound this morning. Steven's on nights so he came with me. The Piglet is doing well and apparently thriving, the little bastard that he is! The tech said that he was 6lb, 12 oz.. right on par if I was 37 weeks. So, it's a very good thing (I think) that I am getting induced early otherwise I would have this humongous big-headed baby. The tech was also saying that with hypertension, babies are usually smaller and don't "thrive" quite as well. Guess she never met us before! Steven says because it's his son and he will be stubborn and won't take any shit from anyone that I shouldn't be worried!

Yesterday was really very weird. Was out for a bit in the morning, early afternoon and by the time we came home I was feeling terrible. I was nauseous, light-headed, headachey, sweaty and just plain off. I took my blood pressure and it was pretty high so I laid down in the bedroom with the fan (and a worried dog in my face, poking me) on me to cool down. Then I spent the remainder of the day laying on the couch. I'm not sure what was going on. My blood pressure eventually came down but I still felt lousy until this morning.

I forgot to mention that on Saturday, Shawn came over and we locked him in the bedroom until he was done painting. Heh, you think I'm kidding, don't you? But yes, they finished painting the blue and it looks beautiful! Friends are awesome, don't ya think? And then yesterday, Steven hijacked Darrin and held him hostage to do the baseboards. Unfortunately the baby's room isn't straight angles, so it was a bit more difficult and we finally had to free Darrin. I will post some pictures of the baby's room once it's finished so you can see the progression.

And I am finally going to change the url of this blog sometime ths week, so if you can't find it one day, please email me and I'll give you the new one. I'm just a little uncomfortable with posting so much personal info. And yet, I don't have a problem with all the stuff that I have on Facebook, go figure!

No comments:

Lilypie