Monday, June 25, 2007

My Legs...My Neck...My Belly...

I was laying on the floor earlier because I have a sore neck and was trying to stretch it out and it felt good for awhile...until I tried to get up. I seriously thought I was trapped on the floor. And the sad part? This isn't the first time I've done this.

And oh, the pain in my legs. Gah. It's really just the right leg. The joint is uber sore and also the ankle area (or rather where my ankle used to be). It kept me awake last night.

And the Buddha Belly. Don't worry, it's not bad pains. It's just that when I lay on my side, The Piglet seems to naturally fall to that side so then when I try and change positions or get up, it's a production trying to shift The Piglet to the other side without having it feel like The Buddha Belly is getting ripped off my body.
Yeh, that's right, I'm a complainer. Haven't you met me before?
I'm tired. I'm uncomfortable. I'm still not fully ready. bah.

Again, my blood pressure readings were really high this morning. I had to sit and watch TV, not move too much and keep my legs elevated to get the bp down. The nurse called me back and it was okay but I did express my concern that all my readings seem to be getting higher and really the only way to get it down was to do absolutely nothing but sit and not really move. The bottom number is usually in the mid 90s now as opposed to the mid 80s. She did say that if it continues then I'll probably get induced the next time I have to go into the hospital. Yeh, hey, did I mention that I'm still not ready? I should probably get the rest of my birthing bag together. And we should probably put the car seat/stroller together. For that matter, we should probably figure out how to put the car seat in the truck. Although, we should probably vacuum the truck first. Oh my gosh, so many frickin' things to do still.

No comments:

Lilypie