Friday, June 8, 2007

Almost Done

The baby's room is almost done. Steven's been working so hard, it should be finished this weekend and possibly the furniture moved back in, depends on how long it will take for the carpet to dry after being cleaned. And the color is beautiful. Steven picked it out. He's got much better taste and more defined opinion of what he wants. He read that a bright color was much more stimulating for the baby so, we definitely have a bright blue but it's gorgeous. Now, we'll have to decide what color to paint the furniture but that will be after The Piglet is born.

Had my 2nd visit from the nurse today. It was the non-stress fetal monitor. I get that once/week. And this afternoon I will be visiting the lab for my usual blood/pee test. Yippee, jealous?

Steven went golfing today. He met Ed in Innisfail. He was supposed to go to Edmonton this weekend for multiple rounds of golf and drinking but since there was such a delay with the baby's room, he opted to just golf once and they decided to meet 1/2 way. Hopefully after The Piglet's room is done, we'll just need to get a couple more baby things and we'll be done. Well, caught up at least. And then my family will be here for a couple of days... and they will be put to work. Trust me... I have things planned for them and most of it is not that fun. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Lilypie