Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fool's!


Yeh, I don't have a joke or anything to go with the title; can't think of anything.
We had such a good time at the lacrosse game last night. I can't believe Russ had that much energy, just watching him was making me tired. The Piglet enjoyed the game alot, he was moving, kicking and shaking with all the loud sounds. Steven asked Russ if he was going to change diapers for the baby and even though Russ was chattering away about something else, he shot back "Not on your life" and went back to whatever else he was chattering about. It was funny. Because I was getting up to get a snack, I also did the beer run. It was awesome. There was a little bit of a pause for the server AND I also got ID'd. If you look 25 or under, they ID you... I love it. And then when Steven & I did a bathroom run, we went back for more beer, to the same lady. I'm sure she thought I was drinking. Too funny.
We went to Tim's after the game. They barely had any doughnuts left. What is wrong with this place? This isn't the first time that we've gone there and this has happened. One time they had ZERO doughnuts left... hello? That's what you're known for... please don't run out again. It made me very sad. I really want the powdered jam timbits now.
I didn't realize The Buddha was so big.

No comments:

Lilypie