Monday, April 9, 2007

So Cold

Okay, they are calling for snow. Possibly 4-10 cm of snow. WTF? When is winter going to be over? When will I be able to stop worrying if my winter jacket will still fit. Bah.
And, did you know stretch marks are very angry looking? I have a couple on either side of my belly button and boy, do they ever look mean. They are red and they are angry.
Cindy came back from Great Falls and apparently The Piglet scored quite the haul. Never mind that he's still in utero, she also said that she showed some restraint because she's planning another trip in the Fall. Great.
Last night I woke up every couple of hours to rearrange myself, pee and take the covers back from Steven, the thief. I woke up very, very tired. Somehow, I need to manage more sleep than I am getting, I'm not sure how to make it thru the day.

No comments:

Lilypie