Monday, April 30, 2007

More Steven-isms

His view on why my hips hurt so much...
"Your hips are moving. You're turning into a transformer. Click, click and you'll be a beetle."
(and I think he meant the insect not the car.. maybe he meant I was like Sir Paul.. who knows)

His comment on my fecankles...
"what the hell happened?"

When we went to get groceries on the weekend and he parked a million miles away:
me: you could have parked closer
him: you're supposed to walk more...
me: EVIL GLARE
him: you're going to hit me now, aren't you?

When we went to COSTCO and he parked behind the store (a zillion miles away):
him: I guess I could have dropped you off at the door...


Well, our date to Jubilations was awesome! Although, personally I think it would be a sucky place to work, they really made it a good time for everyone. A SUPER BIG THANK YOU to Tamara & Derek who got us the tickets. I would definitely go again. We were looking at the packages available and really, they are quite affordable. Really, should have known this before The Piglet...

We ran some errands yesterday and swear to gosh, thought I was going to pass out in COSTCO. I started sweating something fierce and got super light-headed; Steven even noticed and asked me what was wrong. It was weird really. Lately when we've been shopping, I'll leave Steven at the check-out and waddle slowly back to the car. Yesterday, I did just that at Canadian Tire and darned if the bastard still BEAT ME to the truck. The hell? Am I moving backwards now? Whatever.

No comments:

Lilypie