Thursday, February 1, 2007

Psuedo Post

Because I've been pretty busy with my course, in lieu of a real post, I will share this Riley Story with you:
I got home from work yesterday and Riley is all happy and greets me at the door. But then as he’s circling me and walking around, I notice something larger and dark around his nether parts. So I pin him against the kitchen chair and lift his tail. Big old hanger on. Yuck. So then he tries to sit down and I yell at him to stand but he won’t. So I yell at Steven to come and help me while I get my coat and boots off. (frankly, I choose not to think about how long the hanger on was on his ass) I gather my paper towels, bucket of water, soap and plastic bags; because I’m thinking it’s stuck to him (gross, I know) so I get the plastic bags on my hands, grab some paper towels and get to work. Ready to pull some poop and dog fur off Riley’s ass. But wait, I pick the poop up and oddly enough, it’s not stuck to his fur.. “hmm”, I think to myself, “interesting”… until I lift the poop to pull and there’s a bit of resistance and then I see it. A long black hair attaching the poop to the inner regions of his ass.
Lovely.
Got a nice visual now?
Yeah, so I pull a bit and nothing. I tug a bit harder and rather than coming off, the hair KEEPS COMING OUT.
Okay, HURL.
And, aside from being all grossed out. Riley is alternately between pretending that nothing is happening and giving me the death stink eye.
Finally the hair breaks off. Thank god.
Riley comes right up to my face and gives me a kiss. That’s quite unheard of, but I suppose since we shared that bond…then he takes a couple steps and goes down into a full on butt scoot on the kitchen lino.
Bastard dog.
Thankfully we all survived the trauma of the ordeal.

No comments:

Lilypie