Monday, February 26, 2007

Open Letter

Dear C-Train Bastards,
I bet you feel pretty good about yourself, pushing me out of the way to sit down. Even better that it was two separate occasions and two different men. Kudos to the both of you; karma will definitely be shining down on your souls.
And to all the people who feel that their bags deserve seat space... MOVE THEM THE F**K OUT OF THE WAY and let people sit down.
All of you, just wait until the weather is nicer and my winter coat is no longer camouflaging The Buddha; I swear as God is my witness, you will know the displeasure of a pregnant woman who has to stand.
Dear Really Nice Bus Lady,
Thank you so much for giving me your seat last week. It was really good to sit down. I doubt you will ever realize how much that meant to me and how grateful I was. I think I loved you for that entire bus ride, no, I did love you. Again thanks, my swollen legs and feet will forever be in your debt.
So, had another doctor appointment this morning. All is well. Dr. St33d is definitely a nice man, he did spend some time in Lethbridge so we chatted about that. The Piglet is doing well and is on track. I've gained 12 pounds total, for the 1/2 way mark, I think that's pretty good. I'm trying to keep the crap food under control, it's probably a good thing that I don't much care for much right now. Although, Ryan (from work) did give me his apple fritter at lunch time; I ate it on the way to the train station when I got off work. Actually I ate 1/2 of it, I just remembered the other 1/2 is still in my pocket. Anyway, food just doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore. I eat because I'm hungry but nothing is TO DIE FOR; no cravings, even my grape tomato phase is over.
I'm hoping that Steven will come to my next doctor appointment so he can hear the heartbeat. It is so amazing. I know I'm talking like no other woman has ever given birth but c'mon, indulge me please, everything is a first for me. It's huge. I can't wait until I can feel him. (& by him, I mean The Piglet not Steven)
I'm so tired right now. I didn't leave work until after 530p; on the positive side, there was no traffic but on the negative side, I didn't have time to cook dinner & Steven wanted the dirty bird for dinner... yum, I can feel my arteries hardening as I type.
Oddly enough, my jeans are too big. Not too sure what's going on, I washed & dried them last night but they feel all stretched out, it's not like I lost any weight, I better not have to buy another pair of ridiculously priced maternity jeans. Although, I might go out and buy a skirt and another pair of dress pants; it's getting pretty boring wearing the same 2 pairs of work pants over and over again.
There's been some comments that my writing is witty, funny... oh stop, I'm blushing... umm, what was I saying... oh yeah, I was telling Steven this and we laughed because when we go out I'm normally pretty quiet and (these are his words, not mine) he's a prick. People must wonder what happened to our personalities, then we determined that we only brought our A game to each other, I mean really, it's too much effort otherwise. (I'm sorry, that was so much more funny in my head)

No comments:

Lilypie