Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wendy Whiner

I've come to the conclusion that I complain... alot. And I'm even starting to annoy myself but I'm absolutely powerless to stop myself. It's like I became pregnant and got a whiner license or something. It's pathetic, really.
In other news, Steven is very, very sad today. We lost our complimentary full cable package. Goodbye channel 121, goodbye channel 123; I'll look lovingly back on our time spent together. But we will survive, why you ask? Because we're cheap... umm I mean frugal, and we will refuse to pay for the package.
We just got home from the company anniversary party. It was at Artists of the World. Abso-fricking beautiful venue. Amazing. There was a great turn out, the food was wonderful, the entertainment was excellent, all in all it was a success. I tried to mingle but not many people had an interest in talking with me so I made do with what I could scrap together, but I did try. I also had to sit down for awhile. Frankly my legs and feet are KILLING ME; it's 9:00pm and it feels like it's midnight. It was definitely a long day for this puppy.

No comments:

Lilypie