Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Belly aka The Buddha

I thought that now would be a good time to try and photo document my belly progression. Easier said than done. I think I may need Steven's help for this. I tried to take some self portraits in the mirror, all that it accomplished was me cleaning the bathroom mirror after seeing the picture. And then because the mirror was so clean I cleaned the sink and the counter. Then I took some pictures of Riley:
 
I think he hates you.

I also made some snowmen in the backyard to greet Steven when he comes home, but it may be too dark for him to see them. And gosh only knows, by tomorrow they could be littler and possibly yellow.

But here are some pictures of The Buddha, please note TB is referring to the belly NOT the baby.


I tried different angles but frankly my arms, they are just not long enough. I'll try and get Steven to take some pictures on the weekend.
Here's my bitch of the day. I really like using Pant3n3 Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner (not an all in one); but darn it if it's impossible to find in stock. So, taking a page from my friend Jen, I wrote a strongly worded email to the company asking why this is so. I'm hoping for some kind of response because I'm getting really tired of my hair being all dry and fly-a-way. What happened to my shiny hair? And for that matter where the heck is my glow? Still nothing. Anyway, back to the shampoo fiasco... everytime I'm out & about I look for it. It makes me so very, very sad. I'm using all sorts of crappy non-working stuff that it's making me sick. Stupid hair products.

Here's a happy thought for the day. At work there's this Donald Duck spoon. I get unbelievably happy whenever I get to use it. I reach my hand up to the cupboard where the silverware tray is (I'm so short, I can't actually see the spoons) and on days where I get the spoon, I KNOW it's going to be an okay day and days when I don't get the spoon, my heart falls just a little bit. I don't even know why we have such a spoon but we do. I'm almost tempted to go out and buy a bunch of cartoon silverware for myself. I'm such a dork.

Check it out! I can't see my feet.

From the bottom up. Check out my rack! heh.

No comments:

Lilypie