Monday, January 29, 2007

It's Official, It's a ....

baby. I heard the heartbeat! I heard the heartbeat!! I had my first appointment with the ob/gyn today. I ended up waiting almost an hour but it was totally worth it. It was amazing, incredible....I teared up, well actually first of all I wasn't sure what it was and then it dawned on me. It wasn't an ultrasound, I didn't see anything it was just a monitor to hear the heartbeat. And The Piglet was moving around so the heartbeat was moving around. It was so very cool. I'm a little sad that Steven didn't get to hear it too, he didn't come to the appointment. We didn't think he needed to be there; we both thought it would be just like going to see the family doctor. And aside from the heartbeat and the measuring of the belly, it was.
I'm so excited now. It seems more real.

No comments:

Lilypie