Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Does this baby make me look fat?

Okay, so Al said I was getting fatter. I said that I was going to kick him. It's sort of a stand-off, at least from my POV. I'm sure he just meant that I was showing more, at least that's how I'm going to take it. I was complaining about my pants getting shorter & shorter after every wash. They will be perfect length for capris by the time spring comes.
Steven & I went to the Silent Movie Monday. It was Sunrise which won all sorts of awards in 1927. It was still a good movie but last year's was better. Steven made a comment too, that he won't go with me to a normal movie but he'll always go to these ones. We went out for dinner at Ceili's beforehand, meh it was alright; will probably never be anyone's first choice for a meal. Then I took the day off yesterday and after Steven made me shovel the sidewalk... RELAX... he used the snowblower and I followed him with the shovel to clean up the edges because we're anal like that. Then we spent some time throwing Riley into the snow... good times, good times. For being a sled dog, he sure doesn't like being cold.
Went for lunch with Darrin at the White Spot. Bleh, chicken pot pie my ass. And they ran out of Caesar dressing... RAN OUT... AT LUNCHTIME. What the hell is up with that? Holy crap, I'm turning into a crank like Steven, someone slap me quickly! Then we went to Sunridge to see the chocolateur exhibit...trust me, stay home. So.Not.Worth.It. There were 4 displays in the centre court. Pathetic. Frankly, I was tres disappointed. So we bought some bday cards and went grocery shopping. Poor Darrin, having to tag along on my errands and then Steven went off on some tangent while they were waiting for me about "how he was going to get an earful from me when we got home"..."because Darrin was there". Poor guy. He's all "but I thought she liked me". I asked Steven if he told him the truth and he just shrugged his shoulders. Darrin's probably just thinking that I'm some sort of raging bitch, well, I AM but I do like him.

No comments:

Lilypie