Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I've been kicked out of better places...

yeh, that's right you heard me.
McKenzie came to town and we went to the Science Centre on Saturday afternoon. Because the last time (& only other time) I went with Tam & her family we went to WOW Town. I really enjoyed WOW Town & wanted to show Steven the shadow "game". But apparently WOW Town is for the 3-7 year old set and we were asked to leave. Bastards. I felt kind of bad because they singled McKenzie out and asked him to leave so I went over and said "no, it's my fault I was the one who wanted to come in here."
We're still kicking around names: again, (probably) NOT going to name my child after someone that I know. So please here's more names that we will not be using... Kelly, Jennifer, Alan. And after you read the next part, you'll understand why I may have to disqualify Steven from choosing names.
Me: what about Marilla?
Steven: GORILLA?
Me: yes, what do you think if we named the baby gorilla?
Me: Jesus
Steven: I don’t like that one either, too much expectation with a name like Jesus
Me: ….
I just figured out how to change the time zone stamp on my entries. I'm such an idiot sometimes. I was wondering why I was in Pacific Time Zone all the time.
We did go get Coco Brooks pizza and while it was not to die for, the crust is a cornicopia of awesomeness. I would definitely go again. We got 2 personal pizzas (to share) and a salad (apparently I was supposed to share that as well but I ate it all). Poor Steven, he was still hungry, but really it's not like 1/2 a salad would have filled him up. Maybe if he ate the bread bowl, which for the record, I did not eat but gave some to Riley (shh, I probably shouldn't have).
Watched The Departed, The Prestige and The Black Dahlia this weekend. Good, good and meh, I really thought it was about the Black Dahlia murder; the best part of that movie were the clothes from the ... what was it the 1950's?
Took another kick ass nap. Since Steven starting nights this week, we took a nap on Sunday afternoon after Church and old lady shoe shopping. He only slept an hour, me, well I slept for about 3 or so hours. Lovely, simply marvelous. I can't get over the goodness of the nap concept. Anyway, my plan was to stay awake with Steven to keep him company on Sunday night since Monday was a holiday. Holy crap, I had such a raging headache from being awake that long that I thought I was going to vomit. I stayed up until about 1am; which isn't late by any stretch of the imagination but almost killed me. Frankly, I still have a headache.

No comments:

Lilypie