Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Behold the Beauty of the Old Lady Shoes


Just shut it. They're comfortable. Steven picked them out for me. This is what the tag says:

SLIP RESISTANT FOOTWEAR
-Oil Resistant
-Non-marking Outsoles
-Flexible Construction
-Unique Molded Sock Design With:
-contoured footbed
-heel cradle
-arch support
-heel to toe cushioning
-Laboratory tested
And last but definitely not least.... they are called safeTstep.
C'mon, if that doesn't just SCREAM sex, I don't know what does!

I also bought another pair, they at least look fashionable.


The biggest selling point is that I don't have to bend down to put my shoes on. Frankly, I'm finding bending down more & more difficult these days.

And, a big thank you to Stacey for the Princess Moonbeam Sunnypants name suggestion. So far, possibly the one in the lead! We tossed around Fancypants but then decided it sounded too much like a cat. Now, there's a friend with imagination. She's not trying to pawn her own name off on us, quite the opposite in fact she is steering us away from her name, she's quite protective of it... wait a second... is the baby not good enough for your name? Is that it? Think you're too good for us? Hrmph. I get it now. It's ON! (as she walks away muttering evil things under her breath..."thinks she's too good for us, does she?"..."I'll show her who's too good for that name"...)

No comments:

Lilypie