Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Ah, yes... happy anniversary to us. Happy 6 month anniversary to us. What's that I wonder... the 1st Anniversary is paper so maybe the 6 month is kleenex? Maybe toilet paper? Anyway, for those of you playing along at home:
Marriage = 6 months
Pregnancy = 20 weeks = approx. 5 months
I'm just saying...let those figures sink in...the rest of you talk amongst yourselves....
And, we're back.
Jebediah Vegas. Think on that one for awhile, trust me the name will grow on you and your opinions, yeh, don't really want to hear them so much.
So, I went to the burger place, y'know the one.. has the burgers that rhyme with Rig Back. Anyway, scored 2 hockey sticks for someone. They're duplicates but apparently that's okay. Unbelievable, they were the last 2 sticks. Did not realize that promo was so popular. But right about now, I'm remembering why we don't frequent this establishment, bleh. Really, the only good thing about that food is for hangovers. It is definitely not sitting well in The Buddha tonight. I might try one of the places downtown to see if they may have some stock from previous weeks, we'll see how energetic we get this weekend. Oh and Steven thinks that since you are now a member of the working people, that you will be paying for the sticks PLUS a finders fee! He's kidding, sort of.
Y'know, I thought my hair was supposed to be getting more luxurious, my skin would be glowing and my nails would be super strong. So.Not.Happening. My nails are breaking. My hair is a disaster (although, on the plus side, I found a replacement shampoo and conditioner. Off the top of my head, I can't remember the brand name but they have the most annoying commercials. You know, the ones with the voice over and the effeminate guy is yelling "hey girlfriend" and there are different colored dots for different hair types. C'mon, You KNOW the one. Oh, you'll know it when you see it) anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, and my skin? Holy hannah. I've got this massive zit on my temple. It's like a freaking 3rd eye. Steven has given it a persona and a voice. F-ing bastard, that he is. When am I going to glow? WHEN????

No comments:

Lilypie