Monday, January 1, 2007

The Year of the Pig

Steven had a good idea. In honor of the Year of the Pig, the Bean will now be known as The Piglet.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. We had a quiet night. Ordered chinese food, watched a couple movies and went to bed. Yup, partied like rock stars. We watched Cheaper by the Dozen (i and ii), both were pretty funny. But really, Hi11ary Duff has gotten scary skinny and I think her teeth got bigger. There's something skeletor-ish about her face now.
I just finished my data entry. I'm going to eat and then hopefully this afternoon, take a drive to the office to drop off the horrendously heavy bag. Maybe grab a slurpee.
I haven't made any new year's resolutions. Because you know, the old stand-by "lose weight" isn't really going to cut it this year. Possibly, try not to gain too much weight and don't take eating for two to heart. I think I've been pretty good so far.

No comments:

Lilypie