Saturday, January 20, 2007

Week 15

The Piglet is about 4 - 4 1/2 inches and about 1 3/4 of an ounce. If you could see his face, you might be able to see him wince and grimace, because his facial muscles are developing and flexing. All of his tiny organs, nerves, and muscles are starting to function. The intestines have moved farther into the baby's body; his liver begins to secrete bile, which will later aid in the digestion of fats; and his pancreas begins to produce insulin, a hormone which turns sugar into energy.

-excerpt from: “Great Expectations: Your all-in-one resource for pregnancy & childbirth” by Sandy Jones

Steven went to play poker at Larry's. I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet, so I'm not sure how it went. Anyway, since he was gone I watched Brok3back Mountain last night. It was so much sadder than I had realized. Good movie tho'. Then I tried to watch The D3vil Wears Prada but something was wrong with the DVD and the TV, blah. Oddly enough, I'm watching it today in the family room on the old TV and it's working just fine.

I'm feeling not quite as tired. Hopefully that's not my imagination and my energy level is coming back.

No comments:

Lilypie