Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hooray!

My pants buttoned today. The planets and stars must be aligned because my old dress pants fit. Although, it was a little touch and go after lunch.
Steven picked me up at the train station and we went to pick up his car. Our regular mechanic is spending the winter in SE Asia but his associate is working out of his shop. Anyway, Steven thought that perhaps Chin would see me and we would miraculously get the Asian discount as opposed to the round eye rate. Meh, we got a bit of a discount but I think it was because we paid in cash. He's too funny.
Darrin comes home from his travels tomorrow. How exciting. He's been in Australia & New Zealand for the past couple of months. Hopefully I don't miss his flight.
My head is killing me. This headache has been creeping up slowly across my head since I went to Wal-M**t after we picked up Steven's car. Hmm, coincidence I think not. I hate going to that store but I thought maybe their maternity clothes selection would be better. Not so much. They are nicer than Z3llers but not much of a selection of pants, especially for us vertically challenged folk.
Hey, Dawna on the Internet at your own place yet? Or are you uber trendy with your powerbook at the coffee shop?

No comments:

Lilypie