Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Final Jeopardy


Whenever you think is best.
What is the answer to "When am I returning to work from maternity leave?"

What I can do to make your life easier.
What is the answer to "What are you thinking about?"


Cindy just called to tell me that she is much more excited than Brenda, she's just not telling me about it! She made me cry tonight. She said that one of her friends would like to throw me a baby shower. WAH! How nice is Glenda? I'm touched beyond belief, I can't even describe how incredibly excited that I am and how much I'm overwhelmed that someone would do this for me.
We're sitting in the family room with a nice roaring fire going because it's colder than **** outside. Crazy cold wind. At least it's not blizzarding like other parts of the province. Jeannie, are you getting this cold stuff? Right now it's -19C but with the wind chill it's supposed to be something like -34C. Nuts, huh?
Not too much is different. Still tired, around 630p I asked Steven if it was too early to go to bed. Still have super spidey smelling abilities. In the mornings on the way to work, I'm retching a bit because I'm so hungry. I know exactly when it's 10am because I need to have a snack. I dressed like a slob today at work but man, was I ever comfortable! I wore my black yoga type pants and a burgundy hoodie. I should probably get another pair of dress pants for work.

No comments:

Lilypie