Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Hood

I stayed home from work today. Don't worry nothing too major, simply food + my stomach = a quick mass (seemingly never ending) exodus. Anyway, aside from being a bit tired and hungry, a few stomach/intestinal "twinges" I seem to be getting better. I'm going to try some soup later, wish me luck.
Anyway, I've been sitting/dozing on the couch since I woke up this morning. Get this, what a bustle in the neighborhood. I've seen 2 accidents, 1 near accident and almost every car this morning slid thru the intersection. AND about an hour ago, there was a police car, lights on that went by the house and up the road. Lest you think that's all, then I saw two police officers and their dog walk slowly by the house, of course I am super nosy I watched them until they were out of sight, then I saw them on the other side of the road coming back and turned the corner and walked in the direction that I saw the police car turn. Hmm. I wonder what's happening. No wonder Riley likes to sit in front of the window and watch stuff. There's alot that seems to be happening. Steven called me a couple of times and I told him, he told me to make sure the doors are all locked. I guess that is one of the good things about having the lock on the gate, if anyone really wants into our yard they would have to break the gate. I suppose if they were really desparate they could jump the fence, but it is pretty high. Anyway, Riley would scare them. Don't worry, the doors are all locked. God, the way I'm looking today I will scare the crap out of them.
I called my doctor the other day to see if I could safely take the lactos3 pills. They said to be on the safe side that I should consult my pharmacist, but I haven't had a chance yet. One of the books that I read said that it wasn't safe and someone said that they know someone who took the pills during their pregnancy but I'm just not sure. I don't want to take any chances. I'll mosey over to one of the pharmacies over the weekend to make sure.

No comments:

Lilypie