Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good Things

I am constantly amazed at the kindness of people. Roseanne, a friend of Steven's, has offered us some baby stuff. And my friend Tamara is sending me some work maternity clothes (especially since I wore a different pair of pants today and had them unbuttoned for the better part of the day) Shawn & Marilyn are giving us some cars (I'm pretty sure he said the Crown Vic, haha) How wicked is that? But then I started thinking, what is the proper etiquette for these situations? Do I/we just say "hey thanks". Do we take them out for dinner? What? I'm curious to know, I've never been in this place before and I don't want to inadvertently offend anyone.
I made good time getting to the airport to pick up Darrin. I got to the airport just after his flight landed and 1) I didn't have to wait too long and 2) I wasn't late!
It snowed today. bleh. The neighbors shovelled part of the walk, which is very nice considered that we got off to such a rocky start with them. Actually they've been doing quite a bit. I hardly ever see them because I rarely use the front door. After I dropped Darrin off, I came home and shovelled. I was going to leave it for Steven because apparently I'm not supposed to be doing any heavy lifting but really, the snow is light and the shovel is nothing. I like shovelling. Last time Darrin went away, he had to buy a new shovel because I complained so much about the old one. Heh!
Dawna - I tried calling you again. Still not sure if you have phone service.
My friend, Stacey said she wanted me to take pictures of my belly, so I called her a perv. I'm kidding...well, I did call her one but I didn't really mean it. Meh, I was thinking eventually I would post some pictures here. After my belly actually looks like it has a baby as opposed to just a fat belly. you're welcome!
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/336991/sniff Riley has his own page too. I know, I know. Stop rolling your eyes at me.

No comments:

Lilypie