Monday, March 26, 2007

Can You Hear Me Now?

So, regarding The Piglet's development, I was telling Steven that when I was driving the other day and I was singing, The Piglet started to move around alot. And, of course I took that to mean that yes, indeed he knew it was me. However, Steven, took an entire different slant to the situation; he feels that yes The Piglet does know my voice, he (The Pig) was actually kicking and flailing his tiny arms in rage to tell me to "SHUT UP!" "STOP SINGING!" Which could very well be the answer. I prefer mine.
Also, in keeping with talking to The Piglet; Steven has started yelling at The Buddha from across the room. Not so much telling stories but having a mini conversation. It's quite funny and touching in it's own weird Steven-type way.

No comments:

Lilypie