Friday, March 2, 2007

Things that go BUMP in the night... and day

Apparently, I have been feeling The Piglet move; I just wasn't aware of what that felt like. I was waiting for pokes and kicks and such; but it's more butterfly-like and more subtle. It's amazing. I was sitting there one day at work and I felt this ...bloop... behind & around the belly button. Sort of like a flutter, sort of like a bubble rising. And now since I'm more aware of it, I feel it more. Today, Kelly (from work) was talking to me and just as she was leaving my office there was this larger...bloop... almost like a flip. I can't wait for Steven to feel it too.
We have this back massager.. and no it's not a "MASSAGER" but this thing that fits over a chair and you sit on it and it will vibrate and have heat on different parts of the body. Like the legs or butt or lower back, mid back, upper back and neck. So, anyway, after Steven was using it the other day I thought I would since I'm sort of sore. It was nice, I never used the heat only the vibrating massager part. A couple of days ago, Steven decided that I shouldn't use this massager anymore because, "we don't want his brain to be all shaken up and have him come out stupid". He's too funny.

No comments:

Lilypie