Friday, March 9, 2007

A Little of This & A Little of That


Barefoot, Pregnant and in the Kitchen...for those that were wondering.

It's been so nice outside lately, it's supposed to be in the mid-teens this weekend. I should probably plan something outdoors but I'm really looking forward to napping, so I guess we'll see. I came home from work tonight and with this beautiful weather, well the ice in the backyard has been melting...welcome to the Poop-a-thon. Yup, cleaned up some poop. Jealous? I actually have to wait until the weather gets a bit nicer because there are some... umm, shall we say embedded poops still struggling to hang on.

Yesterday after we picked up Steven's car from the mechanic, I was driving the truck and was adjusting the rearview mirror (because Steven had been driving) and it came off in my hand. Do you realize how weird it is to drive without one? Steven took it to the dealership and they said they couldn't put it back. COULDN'T PUT THE REARVIEW MIRROR BACK ONTO THE WINDSHIELD OF A VEHICLE THAT THEY REPRESENT. F**kers. Nissan. Anyway, today I called GlassMasters. They were cheerful, joking and very pleasant. Come on down after work, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes... and what? Oh, no charge for that at all. We've used them before for a rock chip and they squeezed us in on a Saturday. Use them, they're awesome.
The Piglet has been moving up a storm. More than flutters now. It's nice. (I say that now!) But sometimes I lay my hand and I can feel him move around. Sometimes I lay there and poke my stomach and he moves a bit... I'm probably pissing him off. I can't wait until Steven can feel it.
So, I was talking with Barb today and she asked for some pictures. We took these last night.


Steven thinks that we should draw eyes and a nose on my stomach because the belly button kind of looks like a mouth.
 

I like how you can kind of see the tips of my toes peeking out from below.

No comments:

Lilypie