Friday, December 15, 2006

You're Phat

One of my worries is that I'll go to Dr.S for my first appt and he'll say (all scornfully) "you're not pregnant, you're just a fat ass".
I went shopping at lunch to try and find a pair of jeans or dress pants that fit. Not so much. The plus sizes are way too big (everywhere) and the regular sizes are either too tight are just fit, meaning I'd be able to wear them for about 2 weeks.
I've been feeling loads better. I'm not quite so nauseous anymore. I'm exhausted but not all the time. So I'm going to get this fat ass in gear and get back on the treadmill. I can tell that I'm getting (am) out of shape already. Just walking up and down the stairs at the train station is kicking me. How sad.
We're going out with Murdo & Marie tonight. Meeting them at The Trap & Gill on Macleod Trail. We're going to eat there and listen to the band, apparently they know one of the band members. Hopefully Brent & Lina will be there too. I'm not sure how long we'll be there for, I get so tired and it's smoking so I'm not really looking forward to that. I mean it grosses me out at the best of times but it really makes you think twice about subjecting The Bean to that smoke.
I should grab something to snack on otherwise I'm never going to make it until 8pm.

No comments:

Lilypie