Monday, December 18, 2006

Week Ten

Still so very, very tired.
I fell asleep at lunch today. I was studying for my final on Wednesday afternoon, and I thought I'd just lay my head down for a minute. Yup, fell asleep; then was rudely awakened when the phone rang and then Liz buzzed me. It was Deb. By this time Deb may actually be reading...gasp! I told her. It felt good to finally tell a friend. She was happy for me but we couldn't really talk about it because my office door was wide open and you never know who could be walking by.
So... Hi Deb!
Tonight was the 2nd last Food Hamper night. There were 30 hampers; holy chaos tonight. Most were 1st time volunteers so there was a bit of confusion at the beginning but it all started rolling together quite nicely. I am glad there's only one more shift left. Frankly, this is making me extra tired!
Dropped off the Angels Anonymous gifts at Dairy Qu**n tonight. It's sad that there's so many tags still on the tree. If I could, I would grab them all and buy them gifts.

No comments:

Lilypie