Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bad Karma

I parked at the Whitehorn train station the other day and I usually try & park at the end of the row. But there are some ass-wipes who feel it's okay to illegally park at the end of the rows. Which, when I park in the certain area makes it difficult for me to back up and when there are 2 illegal cars parked there, almost impossible. Anyway, I was parked in another area and this, this person parked so close to my driver's door that I had to climb in from the passenger side. So, in the famous words of Jen, I wrote a "strongly worded letter" to this knob. I am so lame, I told him/her that it was "bad karma" and "I'm pregnant so, I hope you feel really bad and think twice about where you park". I mean, really, if YOU received such words, wouldn't you be quaking in your boots?
Steven's been driving me to work these past two days, mostly because he's bored and awake when I'm leaving. However, I've been arriving at work at 645am, which is a little early for even me. Al even asked me "why are you here so early?".
Yesterday I wrote my final exam. I feel so much weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I did the very best that I could do. I am a little worried about one adjustment that I just didn't understand but I did my best and that's all I can ask of myself. It took me about 1hr, 45min to write and boy did I have a sore neck and was I ever tired and hungry!
Then Steven & I went to Sunridge mall to the maternity store. Bought my first pair of pants and a hoodie. Not so much maternity looking but the girl said it should last throughout the entire pregnancy, so that's nice. I'm not yet ready to make that step to buying a pair of pants with that stretchy band of fabric. Too weird for me still. I bought yoga/sweat pants. A step above pj pants, comfy yet okay to leave the house in! And we bought the last of the toys for the kids. Wrapped all the gifts last night. Even signed the cards with "from the Baby Bean". Big step.
Tonight is my last night of Food Hamper Depot. One less thing to worry about. Then I need to come home and finish cleaning the spare room, Dawna flies in tomorrow. And then we're hitting the road.
Last night I was reading Anne of Green Gable's "Anne's House of Dreams". I forgot that her first baby died shortly after birth. Holy shit, did I ever lose it. I cried and cried and cried. I may have even howled at one point. It was one of those sobbing, gasping for breathes kind of cries. Horrible. I had to read more just to calm myself down.
Oh, better get something to eat and go to the depot.

No comments:

Lilypie