Saturday, December 23, 2006

Been Tellin'

So, I told Al yesterday at work. I wasn't going to but he was discussing staffing and his solutions to covering two positions and how it's going well, and really I didn't want him to be bombarded when we came back in the new year. He didn't seem all that surprised but I think he's additionally stressed out.
I was a mad woman trying to get all my work done early; I did finish what I wanted to and brought the rest home so I could finish it next week while I'm off. I mean, I'll need something to do so I won't get bored.
Steven picked up Dawna from the airport, I couldn't get off work in time. Then he still had to putz about getting ready and then we went out to get something to eat at The Keg. Holy smokes was the service ever slow. It was pretty busy there but wah! The food was good. I was really stuffed up and getting more tired by the second. I was ready to crash when we got home but I didn't want to go to bed quite that early. As it is, I didn't really have a good sleep. Maybe I'll get some of those breathe right strips to unplug my nose and keep me from snoring.
My nose is still plugged and my throat is getting scratchy. Oh wonderful Nyquil, nectar of the gods, how I am going to miss you.
We're leaving later this morning... oh, better let Riley in before he faints from hunger... I am going to lay down in the back under some blankets and hopefully be able to sleep. We'll see. We're supposed to go to Tamara's sometime today and we'll tell her then. I can't wait, she'll be so excited. I'm not sure if we'll tell my family today or tomorrow. I don't want to tell them and then disappear to Tam's so we'll have to see. But then again, I don't want to be so rushed that we tell them tomorrow and then everyone shows up for dinner.
I'm going to have some toast and mull this one over. Any how, they'll know this weekend and I can start telling my friends. I told Steven he could choose how he told his family. He thought of sending a picture of the ultrasound to his mom, which is a great idea but my appt isn't until Jan 30 and that's kind of late. But this one's up to him.

No comments:

Lilypie