Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dance Dance

I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I woke up around 9am and jumped on the treadmill and watched CSI while I walked. I've decided until I've got the boob pain under control, there will be no running program, it's too hard to run and hold them at the same time.
We met Murdo, Marie & Brent at the Trap & Gill last night. Lina was working so I didn't get to see her ring. I had so much fun. I can't even begin to describe the people dancing, no one had any rhythm. I wish I had my camera. So then my next thought was, "oh my gosh, is that what I look like when I dance?" Never in my life have I seen so many free spirited dancing guys. We were watching this one guy who was dancing by himself and having a grand ol time. Then he started circling this one group of dancing girls like he was stalking prey. He was waiting for the weak one to be separated and he'd pounce. It was funny. He was with a group of people where there was this one couple that was one of those May/December things. The guy was my age or possibly a bit younger and the woman had to be in her early/mid 40's. Not that there's anything wrong but she looked a bit harsh.
We ended up telling them that I was pregnant. Very happy for us.
Steven was talking on the way home that he understands what I'm going thru: tired, smells, nausea, feeling fat; it's because of all the changes. He's such a good guy, sometimes I don't give him enough credit. He thanked me for staying out so late last night.
I must conserve my energy today. It's his xmas party tonight. I hope the food is good. I also hope that my pants still fit.
Speaking of, I found this bella band product. It's this fabric tube that will a) help you keep your pants up but have them unbuttoned, b) help you keep your too large pants on c) give support to a growing belly. I figure anything that lets me hang onto wearing my dress clothes for awhile longer has got to be a good thing. I told Liz about them and she agreed. If we have to go to the mall today, I'll maybe pop into the one maternity store that I know about and see if they have it. I was looking in the yellow pages yesterday and there's not alot of maternity stores and there's only one in the northeast. Well, speciality ones anyway. I don't know if the department stores carry these kinds of things. They must.
We are 10 weeks pregnant with The Bean.

No comments:

Lilypie