Monday, December 25, 2006

Ho Ho Ho

Well, we're back.
My family was very happy. We had wrapped up "I love grandma" and "I love grandpa" bibs and had my parents open them yesterday morning. There were tears and hugs and congratulations all round. And then, we had the family dinner and they all knew, it was great.
We had been at Tam & Derek's house the day before and Steven got to tell someone casually "I knocked up Lori". He's so proud of that. But according to him "they weren't his best swimmers" so y'know...
We went over to Bill & Dawn's tonight to meet Jenny and tell them our news. They were very happy for us. And we're very happy for them as well. We left a message for Helen, of course she wasn't home today. Steven talked to Barb earlier but we didn't have alot of time so we're going to call her tomorrow, probably after we drop off Dawna at the airport.
We'll have to make some plans for her to come back either this summer or fall to see the baby.
I'm so happy right now.
I'm also sick. We stopped at the store for some breathe strips so I can breathe tonight.

No comments:

Lilypie