Monday, December 11, 2006

Another Day, Another...

Ugh. I'm so tired. I'm sitting here waiting for my Christmas poems to print so I can sign them, stuff the envelopes and mail the cards. One more thing finished.
Another Food Hamper night, Steven even came to help me out. I'm not even sure what to make of this one volunteer. He comes up and asks me "Do you like Chinese Food?", so I say "Of course" and then he says with a big smile, "of course you do" and starts laughing. Alright, either way he's totally making fun of me. He's either making fun of the fact that I'm fat or that I'm asian. I just didn't know what to say. I still don't. So I stopped talking to him for the entire shift.
One more bullet to dodge. Tomorrow is our "girl's lunch" with Al & Laurie (boss and wife). It's at the buffet at the PClub, but I'll have to avoid drinking and the suspiciousness of not drinking. Gah, I curse the fact that I was such a lush at previous lunches. Damn it. I'll have to start the day with accounting to add credibility to my story. I hate lying.
I had my dentist appointment this morning. Cleaning & check up; both went well. Changed my name, added Steven's insurance and told Tracy, the hygenist, that I'm pregnant. She asked me about medical conditions, medication etc... I didn't know what to say.
I'm still super cold all the time.
My pants are getting tighter and tighter. My sweaters and blouses are getting tighter and tighter. I'm going to have to buy more clothes but I really don't want to spend the money until I get alot bigger but in the meantime what am I supposed to do? ARG.
I was super sick yesterday and frankly, I was more than a little scared. I was getting massive stomach pains and stabbing like pains across my belly/abdomen. It was so bad I was crying (and Riley was very worried about me) and I was getting frightened that something may be wrong with the baby. I'm not positive but I think it's okay, there wasn't any bleeding or anything, my stomach hurts a bit today but not as badly and still no bleeding. I just feel so alone right now.

No comments:

Lilypie