Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Still a Garbage Dog...

Guess who got to clean up more dog poop after class last night? If you guessed Steven, well you'd be wrong...so very wrong. Bah, guess it's still working it's way out of his system because he's still farting noxious gas this morning. YUCK!

Steven's got today and tomorrow off. Right now he's upstairs working on cleaning the baby's room. Just put the last of the pre-pregnancy clothes into bags and storage in the crawl space. Can't imagine that I'll be able to wear them for sometime and most of them are business clothes so really, what are the odds that I'll need them?

It's such a nice day today. Maybe we'll set up the patio furniture and sit outside this afternoon. The only thing missing is a nice cold beer. I'll have to drink something from a bottle to make it feel like summer!

I'm glad that I'm off work, I don't have to contend with the transit strike that's happening on Friday. I feel for you man! But I'm glad that I'll be home watching TV and not stuck downtown traffic.

Last night was our last Childbirth class. I'll miss those guys. I really looked forward to hanging out with other pregnant women. Someone to commiserate with. And here's some exciting news: Lori (one of the girls in class), her water broke last night. I mean, I guess if it's going to happen, what better place than a childbirth class at the hospital? I hope they are doing okay. Her due date isn't until June 9th.

We also found out that one of the couples found painted wooden animals at Micheals craft store. I'm hoping to go check them out. I also have Cindy on a mission to look for some wooden block letters that we can perhaps paint them and hang them.

No comments:

Lilypie