Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Green in the Face

Tuesday November 28, 2006
-29°C
A few clouds
FEELS LIKE -41°C
WIND NW 17 km/h
GUSTS
RELATIVE HUMIDITY 56%
DEWPOINT -35°C
PRESSURE 102.95 kPa
VISIBILITY 24 km
CEILING unlimited
No wonder I’m so cold. I’m in my office & I have the heater full blast and my door shut to keep the heat in. I feel a little sick to my stomach. I had an English muffin w/peanut butter earlier and it’s not really sitting that well. You know, I haven’t gained any weight since I found out. Which is a good thing. I am quite conscious of everything that I’ve been eating. Not too much junk food, hardly any snacking at night after dinner but then again, I’ve been going to bed so early that there’s really no time to snack. Although last night we were sitting in the family room, Steven had a nice toasty fire going and after dinner we ate some corn chip hoop things. I was laying down with my head on Steven’s leg and he was feeding me. Sounds romantic, no? Not particularly when you realize as opposed to feeding them to me one by one, he was shoving them in my mouth as fast as he could and then started on my nostrils.
Jen was commenting on the fact that since Liz announced, she now knows about 3 pregnant women. I just mentally sang… “four”.
It’s killing me that I can’t tell anyone.
Wednesday November 30, 2006
Between morning sickness, having a cold and general exhaustion, I called in sick today. I would have slept much longer but Steven called me around 10am... bastard. He called to see how I was doing and then recommended that I watch Regis. I hate that show, I can't understand why he likes it so much. Then I hauled my tired & sorry ass down to the living room and curled under my blankie, in front of the super Costco heater and watched a couple TV shows that I taped.
I found some energy in the early afternoon to grab some stuff at the grocery store and then Rye & I went to a friend's place to check it out. Came home and fell back into the recliner. Just that trip (about 1/2 hour) wiped me OUT. So I warmed up and did some studying. I figured that my brain wasn't sick, just my body. I.AM.SO.TIRED. When am I going to get my energy back?
Did I mention that we had a meeting at work yesterday? I feel so bad that they don't know that I'm pregnant. Although, it's not going to be a big surprise when I announce it, the big surprise will be my due date... 3 wks after Liz. eep.
I need to go to bed. I need to sleep.

No comments:

Lilypie