Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can't stop thinking...

So, I can't talk about this to anyone and it's KILLING ME!!!! I guess for the time being, I'll just have to pour out my thoughts here. I just want to grab random people and tell them that I'm pregnant.
Today I was looking up random things and I found this site that chronicles the weeks of pregnancy and what to expect and the progression of the baby. It was really interesting. Then I made the mistake of reading some message boards and people were posting about miscarriages and what not. It made me cry and I had to stop reading.
Then I read an article about pets and new babies. That was especially interesting. I guess the Calgary Health Region holds a course something like New Baby, Old Pet... once the Rye-guy figures out that baby's are a wealth of unexpected treats, well, I'm sure they'll be best pals. Although, the baby will probably stink like Riley breath. Ewww.
My breasts are so sore. I couldn't run on the treadmill w/out holding them. (sorry, I know too much info) and things are metallic tasting or just "off". AND I'm totally not imagining these symptons because I noticed it last week. I'm also exhausted today but that might be because it was super windy last night. But I felt like I slept like a log.
I just contacted a bunch of people re: Xmas Hamper program. I should be doing homework right now but I did some at work. Tomorrow at lunch I'll be calling more Xmas Hamper volunteers and then I'll finish my chapter 6 this weekend.
Tomorrow night we're meeting Pat & Oliver for dinner at a greek place. Yum. Flaming Cheese. Does it get any better? I'm not sure how easy it will be not to drink but ... well, that came out all wrong. I mean, I usually have a drink when we go out with friends, it will just be weird not to. And I'm not even sure what you're supposed to be drinking. Can I have diet soda? I should probably check. Or not be quite so anal this early on.
Well, I should get my ass out of this chair and do something productive.

No comments:

Lilypie