Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Where did my brain go?

I swear I'm going to lose my job or my mind. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just can't concentrate and it's killing me.
I finished reading A Beginner's Guide to Pregnancy. Pretty good. Was going to the library at lunch today but got caught up doing work stuff. Maybe tomorrow.
I've noticed after lunch (which I ate at 11am) I got sick. Not puking sick but sick to my stomach kind of sick. Same thing after dinner. And I didn't really eat that much. It's like the food is just sitting there like a lump at the bottom of my tummy.
I walked on the treadmill tonight. I'm wearing this sports bra that not only is giving me a uni-boob but because they hurt so much, is making them hurt more but not bounce. I still have to kind of hold them when I walk down the stairs. Hopefully I stop myself if I'm out in public, but really, you never know.

No comments:

Lilypie