Saturday, November 18, 2006

Not quite real

I went to the Library this morning to get some pregnancy books. Surreal.
Then on my errands, I wanted to pick up a journal so I could start a "real" (paper) journal for the baby and maybe buy a baby book. It doesn't seem real though. It's like perhaps I'm making this up and I'm just a big fat faker. I couldn't find the pregnancy section at Chapters so I had to ask and the lady asked me if I wanted infertility, to conceive, after pregnancy? So I lowered my voice, looked both ways (shiftily) and said "being pregnant". It felt like I was an imposter. I looked thru all these books and I just don't know what to get. So I guess I'll review some books from the library, pick my favourite and buy that one. Chapter's didn't have any nice journals so I'll use the "okay" one that I got at Zeller's. It will serve it's purpose quite nicely.
But it's 3pm and all I've had was some toast and oj so I'm off to forage for food.

No comments:

Lilypie