Monday, November 27, 2006

Freaking Cold

I've been trying to teach Rye to say "baby". Meh, he's smart but it doesn't sound anything like it. He's more or less speaking when we say "baby". His butt is almost too big to sit on the steps.
I asked Steven if he could put the railings up on the stairs, just thinking of the future. I mean right now I slide down the wall in the morning but I figure that when I get bigger I'll need something to hang onto when I walk down the stairs. So Steven asked me if he put it up, then it would just be something that I'd grab when I tripped and ripped it out the wall and tumbled down the stairs. He's so optimistic of my gracefulness, no?


It was -25 today with a wind chill of -38. Holy crap. Steven took my truck on his errands today so I took the bus. Actually I might tomorrow too but I'll wear the big purple coat. Be damned if it's too small. My legs were so cold when I was waiting for the bus that was LATE.

I am absolutely exhausted.

I wanted to study tonight but I really can't concentrate and it's all I can do to stay awake until 8pm so I can go to bed.


I ate alot today but I wasn't stuffed or anything. I should have drank more water, I think I may have overheated in the office this afternoon in my wool sweater. My pants are definitely getting tighter. I can only wear 3 pairs of pants, slowly turning into one.

I wonder if people just think that I'm getting fatter.

No comments:

Lilypie