Thursday, September 1, 2011

More Vacation

Phew, most of the pictures are loaded.  I think I am loving these collages.  I just need to rework the sizing and the number of photos.  BTW, here's a tip, if you hover your cursor over the collage and click, then it will open up in a browser window.  Once you are viewing only the collage, you can double click and zoom in.  But please note, you cannot click on a specific picture within the collage to open into a browser window, only the entire collage.

Parade Day.


We gave John a bag so he could gather all the candy.  At first, he just stood there timidly watching all the candy fly in his direction but once he understood that yes, indeed his parents were letting him pick up candy off the street, then by GOD he was picking it up.

He ended up with a full bag of candy.  And because we are the Grinch incarnate, we only let him have a sucker and a candy.  I know.. BOOOO.
This is Lina, Steven's dad's sister.
She had some great stories for us.
Steven's mom's birthday party

I love that there's a picture of Helen and the grandsons.  Makes me a little sad that all the grandkids weren't there.

I wish there was a big family picture.  With all the family.  
I mean, when is everyone going to be together again?

Fishing

Catching the first fish!
I'm pretty sure with this post, "the jig is up". 
You know what I'm talking about.

We had to switch cabins for the last day.  So while we were waiting, he went to the beach.
Then when Steven & Whitey went to the distillery, Dawna & I went to the beach.
Helping John swim.  And when I say "swim", I mean that John has hooked his legs around Dawna's legs and is getting her to walk through the water.  I'm surprised she didn't fall over.
The Boardwalk.
John spent much of the walk screaming orders at Dawna and Whitey.  
"Run"  "Run" "YOU RUN NOW!!!"
 Helen's front yard

No comments:

Lilypie