Monday, September 26, 2011

More PEI

Green Gables Historic Site.  Here's my last Anne tourist site.  I offered to go by myself but Steven said that they'd come with me.  My boys are such troopers.  Steven kept saying that PEI was for me.



Here's our last beach day.  I have to say, the beach was super crowded, the water was FREEZING and the surf was really powerful.  But we were on the beach.  The sun was shining and we had time to have lunch on the beach, look for shells & rocks and play in the sand.






No sand castles for us!
If John was a bit older, I totally would have formed sand "boobs" for him.

My guys.

Digging out of the hole.





As much as I like beach days, I can't say that I enjoyed Cavendish beach that much.  I think Cape Breton spoiled us.  So we packed up, went back to the cabins, showered up and went to the pool.

My little swimmer!


No comments:

Lilypie