Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

We just don't have alot of pictures of ourselves.
First picture together.

I love this picture.
I miss my short hair.

We really need to get other people to take our picture as opposed to the self-portrait. 
Somehow it's just not the same.

The wedding picture.
I loved my wedding.
Possibly the only thing I would change was that we would have taken a cab from the registry to the chapel.

First family picture.


Fun but just not the same without Riley.



We've been married for five years.  As strange as it sounds, sometimes I forget which day we were married.  And sometimes I forget how many years we've been married. 

Steven gave me a tip on how to remember how many years.
Steven: "Just add 1 to John's age"
Me: "14?"
Steven: "Yes, 14.  1 plus 4 is 14.  NOT 5"

Fuck I'm stupid sometimes.

No comments:

Lilypie