Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Since last Wednesday, I have:
  • lost weight (this one was a surprise)
  • lost inches (my clothes are fitting so much better. It's like having an entirely new wardrobe! I can finally wear some of my old clothes)
  • exercised 5 days
  • not drank all my water
  • snacked to EXCESS but I blame the Easter candy
  • not eaten that well and I completely blame the end of Lent (Hello Cheese, how I have missed you)
It's been a good week. I am on Week 9, Session 1 of my Learn to Run program. Last night I was on the treadmill for 68 minutes. Run 10 min, Walk 1 min, Run 15 min, Walk 1 min, Run 20 min, Walk 1 min, Run 10 min, Walk 1 min with a Warm Up and Cool Down. I wasn't break down exhausted at the end, I felt good. My legs were a bit heavy but not sore. And today, while I can feel a tiredness in my legs, it was good. I was still able to do my Sculpt workout and not collapse in pain.

I am feeling so good.

In other news, (just so you don't think it's all sunshine and daisies coming out of my ass) I think I may be going bald. I am not feeling so good about this. Let's just say, I am glad my hair is so freaking long that you don't notice the bald spot. Which btw is on the side of my head. What is up with that? Personally I think the spot is growing but I dont' have any proof. I'm not even sure how long the bald spot has been there.

No comments:

Lilypie