Sunday, April 3, 2011

Snow

We've been reading a book. "Snow" by Roy McKie and P.D. Eastman. this used to be my own book when I was growing up. And knowing my mom, it was probably both Cindy and Dawna's book.

Snow!
Snow! Snow! Come out in the snow.
Snow! Snow! Just look at the snow! Come out! Come out! Come out in the snow.

Anyway, in part of the book, they build a snow fort. Guess what we did today.

I never imagined that snowfort building would be so exerting. Holy smokes.
It was such a beautiful day. And the snow was incredible.

Look how tall we made the fort. It's a perfect John-sized fort. But it's like a Where's Waldo picture. Where's Steven?
Do you see him?

Notice the flag?
The things that we make Riley do.
I'm the king of the castle.
Welcome to the World of John.

It was such a wonderful day.


No comments:

Lilypie