Thursday, April 7, 2011

Overheard

Riley has been having the poops lately. It's been alot of getting up in the middle of the night, letting him out, trying to stay awake long enough to let him back in the house, check out his butt, wipe his butt and then crawl back into bed.

And it's not only once per night. For example, the other night he got up 6 times between 12:45 am and 4:30am. It is wiping me out.

Oh yeah. Riley used to wake me up. He used to walk around to my side of the bed and head butt me when he needed to be let out in the middle of the night. However, now he simply gets up and walks around the kitchen. So I need to be alert to "click, click, click" of his nails on the lino.

This is really necessary information for the "overheard".

At dinner, Steven picks up some broccoli and gives it to Riley.

Me: I can't believe you're doing that.
Steven: shrugs his shoulders
Me: Listen, if Riley wakes up tonight. I am kicking you in the nuts every time I have to wake up.
John: KICKING YOU IN THE NUTS
Me: in my head fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Steven: glaring at me
John: KICKING YOU IN THE NUTS

nice, huh?

No comments:

Lilypie