Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

First off, I'm a liar...but in a good way.

I actually did lose weight last week, I marked down the wrong weight on my spreadsheet but when I was looking at my notebook last night I noticed that the numbers weren't adding up correctly.

So there. Last week wasn't as bad as I thought!

Since last Wednesday I have:
  • lost weight
  • lost inches
  • exercised 6 times
  • brought my lunch 3/4 days
  • drank my water
  • reduced my soda intake
  • reduced my coffee intake
  • made healthier snack choices

And the I'm back on track with running. I am most proud of this.

I was able to wear a smaller size jeans on the weekend. (Yipee for me!)

I was able to wear a dress shirt that was too tight across...well, too tight everywhere when I tried to wear it in December.

My underwear fits better. (too much?)


No comments:

Lilypie