Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Bike

John got a bike for Christmas from Brenda, Dwight and McKenzie. Up until a couple days ago, he was not aware that there was anything in the box. At Christmas time he used the box as a table and then Steven & I decided to store it in the basement until the weather was nicer. Originally we were going to take it out of the box but then Steven said that it would be cruel to put the bike together and then tell him that he couldn't ride it in the house.

The weather was finally nice. Remember those couple days?

There's nothing John & Steven like better than using tools and building stuff.

Bet you didn't know that this lawn chair used to be mine. (and most likely Cindy and Dawna) Man, they sure don't build stuff to last like they used to.

In my absence, John is reading the directions. Sad considering that he can't read.

Safety glasses. Can't be too safe.

Now where oh where does this wheel go?

I am building this bike and dad is helping me.

I am building this bike by myself.

A Two-Wheeler!
John needs to practice the art of pedaling.
I'm hoping that little kid down the street starts riding his bike so John can see how to do it.

Doesn't this make you cry?
He's so cute.
He's growing up so fast.


No comments:

Lilypie