Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Since last Wednesday, I have:
  • not lost weight
  • exercised 6 days (I know, awesome right?)
  • ran 5km twice
  • improved my running time
  • increased my running time
  • only brought my lunch 2/5 days (bad)
  • drank my water

I believe that my lunch time habits are hurting my weight loss. I really need to buckle down and eat my packed lunches every day. I think that instead of once per week that maybe it should be once every two weeks that I buy lunch. Not only will I keep a lid on my food intake, I will also save more money.

I don't measure this week so I'm not positive that I've lost inches BUT I tried on more clothes and I am able to wear more clothes. And fyi, I am down 2 sizes since the start of "Operation Lose My Ass".

No comments:

Lilypie