Monday, March 7, 2011

Guitar Hero, John Style

He made a guitar in Music Makers class. This is definitely not what I pictured when I read the program outline. I didn't realize that he was actually making a guitar. I thought they were playing with guitars or ukuleles, or whatever. You'd think that it'd be okay because it has no strings so therefore it would be quiet.

You could think that.

But you would be wrong. Very, very wrong.

My son is a human music machine. Well, actually he's simply a noise machine but since he's holding a guitar we are allowed to call it music.

And Good God, he's even got the finger and hand positions down pat. Where did he learn this?
Next thing you know, he's going to freaking have groupies.
Where oh where is the smoke machine?

And introducing, Riley on drums.
I mean, really. Look at John. He's just picking away at his little guitar.

No comments:

Lilypie